13 June 2008

Unscientific poll

(imported from myspace)

Okay. I've sort of got a problem. I'm a cross-dresser and I'm going out more often than I have in years. I'd like to be open with my neighbours but I have no idea how they would react. I figure that sooner or later, they're going to see me coming or going and I'd rather tell them than have them find out by accident.

I have profiles on MySpace, Facebook and Yahoo360 and I've discovered that one of my neighbours does too! I have no idea if they know who I am and just don't want to know or they don't want to say anything, or whether they really have no idea!

So the question is, if you found out that your neighbour, a guy who is straight and is married with a child, was a crossdresser, how would you react? Would you hate him for it, even though you got on okay when you didn't know, or would you be okay with it?

I'd really like to get some feedback from people who haven't really had much or anything to do with crossdressers before. If that's you, I'd really love to hear from you and I'd really appreciate if you could ask your friends to give their opinion too.

No comments:

Post a Comment