25 July 2011

Snap

Yesterday afternoon, I walked away from the computer part way through typing yesterday's blog post to help sort and put away some clothes. While I was hanging up a shirt, my wife handed me something gold that she'd found in the washing basket that I'd been taking the clothes out of...

BUGGER!

(For those of you not in Australia, that's a mild expletive, on par with oh crap or damn!, not an invitation. :p )

Realistically, with my work being so busy, unless I can get a late appointment today, it'll be at least Wednesday before I can get this fixed. I've stuck with the colour for work though... :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! :(
    You may need a new nail with gel/acrylic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All done yesterday afternoon. Looks just like the rest from the top. Looks like plastic from underneath. :p

    ReplyDelete