13 September 2007

Entry for 13 September 2007

(imported from yahoo 360)

Well, I've finally decided to create a profile. As if I didn't already have enough to do.

I've been crossdressing since I was about 5 years old. I used to hide it from everybody but over the past few years I've realised that it's my life and I have every right to live it.

I don't understand people who have a problem with knowing that I'm a crossdresser. Some people have known me almost all my life and yet, as soon as they know that I crossdress, they don't want to know me.

Hey, people. I haven't changed. The only thing that has changed is that you now know something about me that hasn't really changed since I was 5 years old.

I've finally realised that if there's a problem here, it's not my problem, it's theirs. That's one of the most life changing realisations that I've ever had. I no longer feel guilty. I no longer feel like it's my problem.

Over the next few months (years?), I'll be coming out to my friends, my wife's family, neighbours, etc. I have no idea how it's going to go but I'll find out eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Well all I can say is...you'll find out who your loyal friends are, the ones that are accepting and the ones that like you for who you really am.

    ReplyDelete