07 April 2013

What to do, where to go

I have a bit of a quandary at the moment.

I want to go out more often, but with the whole drama with not feeling welcome at the cafe nights any more (the person who convinced me to stop going no longer speaks to me and has since, fairly unsurprisingly, un-friended me on facebook), I'm at a loss as to where to go for outings other than occasional special occasions such as IMATS, Halloween and the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia festival.

I want to make more effort to try to get to my nail appointments en femme, but even that seems to be difficult a lot of the time because of work and not getting to sleep early enough.

I'd also like to get out shopping occasionally, but recently it just feels like too much effort to get dressed up just to go out shopping for an hour or two. That's silly, really, because I used to do exactly that, and I enjoyed it!

I'd also like to get to meet-ups with other members of Beauty Heaven, but there haven't been any that I know of recently in Newcastle or Sydney.

2 comments:

  1. I can identify with "not feeling welcomed" at the cafe nights! I simply do not go to them here in the USA, I've become the classic home-body.

    I wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it were me, 'cafe nights' would mean showing up with my own girlfriends and letting the 'others' see they are not needed to have a good time. ....Yaaa, I'm a little spiteful! lol

    ReplyDelete